Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I know, I'm seeing a bunch of Warrior Cats rps here, but I'm posting it anyway
The White ranch EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:31 am by Guest

» Survival of the Clans
The White ranch EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:21 pm by Guest

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
The White ranch EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:53 pm by Guest

» Aiyanna (Post Apoc Wolf Roleplay) NEW
The White ranch EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:15 pm by Guest

» Risking It All
The White ranch EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:17 pm by Guest

» Howling Prowlers Have MOVED HERE
The White ranch EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:55 pm by Alpha Dawson

» Elijah Wolver {Nineteen - Rogue - Male}
The White ranch EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:34 am by AubreeMoon

» Duchess the tomboy
The White ranch EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:45 pm by Adolpha

» bad things
The White ranch EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:20 pm by Guest

Affiliates
The White ranch 2mr6xw4 The White ranch 2nuq5go
The Staff
Admins

The White ranch

3 posters

:: The Farms :: Farmlands

Go down

The White ranch Empty The White ranch

Post by Alpha Dawson Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:15 pm

Daren's converse hit the gravel making crunching sounds, he ran a hand through his hair and smirked lightly. Finally school was out and he could go to the place he truly loved and wanted to be, and also not just that away from the others... As he neared the house entrance he could see the horse pasture seeing his horse, Speed bobbing his black head up and down. A smile smile was painted on Daren's lips and he watched him, not seeing the post in front of him and smacking fright into it. As he jumped back he laughed a little finding it quite funny that he had bumped into the pole. As he side stepped it and went straight to the barn he grinned, /riding riding/ was racing through his head, /finally/ he let out a deep breath as he opened the door, making a creaking sound. As he slowly made his way down the row of horses hearing the soft whickering of them he stopped right in front of his horses empty stall and grabbed the bridle and lead rope.

He made his way out, as he leaned against the white fence watching Speed, his pitch black horse prance around. He let out a loud long whistle as his horse Speedy, stopped and paused his head cocked, watching site of Daren he raced forward picking up pieces of dirt as he suddenly stopped in front of Daren. Grinning, Daren reached out for him and put on the bridle and latched on the lead rope. Smiling the horse nipped at him playfully, rolling his eyes Daren then elad him to the house latching him to the grooming post and started to groom him.

Alpha Dawson
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

The White ranch Empty Re: The White ranch

Post by Robyn Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Lexi was an early riser.. She had moved into a house located on the farm that she worked, not only did she care for the horses but she had her own, she loved talking to the people that would come and go.. but most of all, her closest friend was her horse; Xesus. As she neared the ranch house, she gave a small whistle, a beautiful pinto stallion came into sight, at a small canter the stallion halted at the fence, letting out a loud whiny, he rose onto his hind legs tossing his white mane.. -Lexi's lips parted with a loving smile, she had raise Xesus from when he was a colt, born to a wild mare she had roped and broke him in herself... "I'll be right there" she called out, walking up the stairs to the ranch house, her boots making a soft clunking noise on the wood.
Robyn
Robyn
Admin
Admin

http://castintothedark.forums-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolpha Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Jolon came over looking for her friend, she was wearing converse a white shirt and blue jeans. She saw her horse Xesus and called out her horse. Out came a beautiful white and dark brown painted horse. She rubbed her head against Jolons chest and she laughed petting her head "Lexi come out" she called for her friend.
Adolpha
Adolpha
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:22 pm

She put her head out of the ranch's window "Hold On!" she laughed, "I'm getting something for Xesus" she disappeared from view and retrieved a carrot then wander outside, making her way over to the fence "Hey there beautiful boy" she whispered the sweet words to him as he nudged her with his nose, giving a small chide of laughter as she gave him the carrot "there you go".. - the funny thing about Xesus was, he didn't allow others to ride him, he would buck or roll onto his back to rid of the rider, the only one he ever butters up to is Lexi.
Robyn
Robyn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolpha Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:41 pm

Jolon laughed "come on lets go for a ride" she said fixing Hopis bridle. She looked at her "wanna race I bet Hopi can beat Xesus" she said with a playful glare. She mounted and fixed herself into her saddle, she looked at her. Hopi was her family horse and was happy she got her for her graduation party. She looked at Lexi "come on lets go I want to ride I've been craving a ride all day" she said with a fake annoyed roll of her eyes.
Adolpha
Adolpha
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:44 pm

She gave a snort of laughter and got onto Xesus bareback, having been raised on a farm with several brothers, she learned different ways of riding, bareback was her favorite.. plus, I didn't add much stress to Xesus who hated the bridle and bit.. Rearing up after she got on, Lexi grinned. "Ready!" she leaned forward and whispered gentle words into his ear, in response to that his ears flicked back and forth.
Robyn
Robyn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolpha Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Jolon rolled her eyes "showing off with bare back, fine" she said taking off the saddle bridle and reins. She was half Hopi and her grandfather a full Hopi had taught her to ride with nothing but the wind. He had taught her to paint the wind which was ridding like the wind with no stopping for hours. She grabbed Hopis neck hair and looked at Lexi "lets go" she said. She kicked her side "you got this Hopi" she said and sped off on their usual trail.
Adolpha
Adolpha
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Xesus, seeing the other horse start off began moving quickly as well, his long legs carrying him to the mare's side, giving a whinny he edged on up slightly ahead of her.. Lexi smirked playfully. "Oh, you are a fun one" she chuckled, releasing her grip on Xesus's mane.. She had entered several horse competitions when she was younger so she was quite experienced with riding. Xesus glanced back at his rider with a amused gleam in his eye, shaking his head as if he were saying /show-off/ he pressed forward, his white mane and tail blowing in the breeze

(you just gave me an idea, imam make a Choctaw Indian character♥♥)
Robyn
Robyn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolpha Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:50 pm

(sweet) She laughed and whispered in Hopis ear whispering "Paint the Wind" she said and Hopi did. Hopi knew what she did and slowed down. This was every horse racers trick, if you slow your horse down and speed up at the end your horse will have more energy in the end. Hopi started to speed up and she passed Lexi "yep I know" she said and Hopi went in front of her with a lot of speed and she slowed her.
Adolpha
Adolpha
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 pm

She patted Xesus's side.. "Go boy, Go!" With a whiny, he pushed forward reaching the side of Hopi, his head bobbing up and down, ears swiveled back.. Leaping over a fallen log that lay across the path.
Robyn
Robyn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolpha Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Hopi jumped and Jolon sat peacefully with her hands loosely on her mane. She galloped through the stream splashing water everywhere including on her. She laughed and rubbed Hopis neck as she galloped through and race forward. She slowed so she was next to Lexi "wow I think im gonna enjoy this view" she said looking at the stream.
Adolpha
Adolpha
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:09 pm

She slowed Xesus down, who left his canter and moved to a slow decent trot. "Me too, I love living out her" she kissed the stallion on the neck, rubbing his side. She casted her eyes to her friend and smiled.
Robyn
Robyn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolpha Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:13 pm

Jolon smiled her dark skin shining in the sun. She laughed "I want to live out here in the nature, you know what we should do. We should try to survive a week with out cellphones and all that jazz and try to find out own food for a week and the only thing we have is our horses" she said. She loved the idea but didn't know If Lexi would.
Adolpha
Adolpha
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Lexi nearly fell from her horse in laughter. "I don't use a cellphone, so would it be that easy for you to just stop" she grinned teasingly. "I never felt the need for one.. I walk most places or use the ranch's phone to call people"
Robyn
Robyn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolpha Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Jolon laughed "me neither I just didn't know if you had one" she said and looked at her eyebrows raised "so how about it" she said.
Adolpha
Adolpha
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:26 pm

"sounds good" she grinned "For a week, no technology.. We can catch our food as well" she giggled. "My brother taught me how to hunt" she got down off of Xesus who started to graze
Robyn
Robyn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolpha Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:31 pm

Jolon nodded "my grandfather Hiamovi taught me how to make my own bow and arrows out of sticks and feathers and taught me how to make a blade" she said. She missed her grandfather greatly but knew he would never come back.
Adolpha
Adolpha
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:01 pm

She gave a weak smile and put her hand over yours. "it's alright.., Oh, shall we go find a place to sleep?"
Robyn
Robyn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolpha Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Jolon nodded and found a nice place with a good tree to tether up the horses, she looked around and waited for Lexi. She sat down and crossed her legs listening to nature, this is what her grandfather Hiamovi had taught her to do. She was searching the area for food. She stood up "Lexi" she yelled.
Adolpha
Adolpha
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:22 pm

"Jesus woman" she scoffed with annoyance.. "your so loud, I bet you couldn't go a day without shouting." she appeared leading her horse towards the tree. "good boy" she whispered.
Robyn
Robyn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolpha Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:48 pm

Jolon huffed "well if you wouldn't take forever than I wouldn't have to yell, im doing to make a bow and arrows" she said walking over and starting. When she was done she had a nice bow and 15 arrows. She walked back over with the bow slung over her back. She smiled and handed her the second one "do you know how to hunt with this" she asked.
Adolpha
Adolpha
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:00 pm

She nodded "I grew up with six brothers" she scowled at you. "like imam grow up and not learn how to shot a bow or gun" she gave a chortle of laughter, her horse lowering his head as he and started to graze
(lets post at the lake located in the forest)
Robyn
Robyn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolpha Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:06 pm

(ok going now and lol cant wait for the grandfather the pic was really cool of him and his wolf and if he is a wolf what about her?)
Adolpha
Adolpha
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down